Saturday, May 28, 2016

Well another incredible week! Which is good because it was my last one of the mission. It is crazy to hear that but asi es. It has been crazy tho. So Monday I went up to Corpus and did a three day exchange with them. It was super fun we had a great time and got a lot done to help the missionaries out. I love it up there and so that was good. Coming back tho felt incredible and seeing my companion felt super good. I havent done an exchange that long before so it felt very weird. But since being back has been so great. We have had such a great week and got so many wonderful people that we have been teaching and even found a lot of other amazingly prepared people. I have just loved being a missionary and serving. Seeing how the Lord leads and directs us to bless others is the absolute coolest and best thing ever. I am so excited to apply it to the real world and still be a great tool for him. Anyway I will see you all soon. But I just want to let you all know that I know Jesus Christ really is our savior and that he is so immensely involved in our lives and the lives of others. I know that this is His church and that we have his true gospel to the fullest and that we work through his name and the priesthood of God. I know how important it is to live the gospel and to serve those around us. This life is all about blessing others and I know people can say "well he is a missionary of course he says that." Well missionary or not that is what it is about. That is the gospel of Jesus Christ and that is the perfect example that he set for us. I am excited to apply the gospel as i start my own life. I am super sad that it is winding down. I wish I could be here so much longer I cannot explain how much I enjoy serving a mission for the Lord. But I am very excited to see you all as well. Again forgive me for being weird at first :) But I love you and I hope you have a great few days. See ya'll on wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment