Monday, January 19, 2015

Como le va!
 
How is everyone doing!? Hope the week was good for everyone. This was a longer one for me it seemed to go by kinda slow. So I did end up staying so ill be here till the 22nd at least. I am super excited I am literally in the best area in the mission. I am not just saying that it really is. Our members are awesome and we have so much to do it is great. My new comp is elder wasden and he is really cool. He is a lot more like me into sports and what not so that is fun. I am sure we will be playing lots of ball. But he also is goofy and weird in his own way so it will be a really great transfer! This week has been kinda stressful tho. It is great that we have so much to do but it is overwhelming as well. It is impossible to see everyone and there are lots of members that are in our ear "when are you coming when are you coming." It has been tough I haven't really had to worry about it before, well not as much. Now that I do I just have to rely on the Lord. We have to prioritize and focus on the people that the Lord wants us to. As long as we do the work in his way everything will be ok. But it is great and I am really excited about it. I know I will grow a lot as a missionary and I am really excited for that. What else we have an apostle coming this weekend! It is elder oaks! I am so so so stoked and I am going to give that man the biggest hug in the world! It is going to be incredible. Also I heard Holland is coming sometime in February so hopefully that happens. But ya everything is great. I am really happy and even busier than that. But ya I hope everyone else had a great week. I heard about the Seahawks game Braxton I bet you were stoked buddy. That is awesome I will have to watch it when I get home. I lost my camera so no pics sorry (it was just a matter of time ha). But thanks for all the support I love ya'll so much. Keep working hard in the gospel and the Lord will take care of you. I see miracles all the time I know it is true. Just put your faith into it and later you will see the miracle. That's what I am having to do and I know it will work out. Disfruta su semana y recorder, primeramente Dios!

No comments:

Post a Comment