Monday, January 26, 2015

hugged elder oaks

Que paso!
 
Como estan todos? Hopefully everyone had a great week. Mine was boss! This last week was a lot of meeting people with the new comp and teaching all the investigators that we have. It was really fun visiting the active members is always really fun and we always get tons of food ha. Also we have some really boss people we are teaching right now. We got a complete family right now and they are progressing so well. Hopefully they keep going they are awesome and it would be my first full family so that would be super fun. But ya the week was awesome and the weekend was even better cuz elder oaks came. We had a meeting with the entire mission it was insane. All 200+ of us came. It was super fun and I got to see all my bros! My papi was there too I love that kid. But good story. So we all lined up to shake elder oaks, robbins, and wrights hands. Like the day I heard he was coming I wanted to hug him but no one else was I was like what the heck. Well it was my turn and I shook his hand then went in and did a bro hug. It was a little weird haha cuz he wasn't expecting it but it happened. Then when he gets up there after a few talks he explained why he didn't hug us. I guess like a bunch of people asked and he shut them down but I was the one kid that didn't ask I just went for it. I felt super weird after that ha. But it is all good I repented ha. Anyway the talks were great Elder Robbins is a jefe! But ya I received lots a revelation for myself and the area so it will be good to apply it and see the miracles! But ya it was a really great week and this week is going to be lots of work applying all the stuff we need to do. It will be great tho! I hope all is good up north it sounds like the winter has been weak. Idk if that is good or bad but make the most of it. Thanks for all the b day wishes too my comp was jealous ha. Thanks for everything ya'll are the best! Hasta luego

No comments:

Post a Comment