Monday, August 31, 2015

Whats up a todos!
Como estan mis amigos!? Man things down here in Texas are great we had such a good week. I cannot explain how much I learned this week it was incredible. We had tons of crazy situations pop up this week so we had to go take care of things. But being with the new calling we dont take car of things directly. It is super wierd but it has been awesome being able to help others do things so they can learn and grow. This is going to help me so much as a father! But ya it was great. We saw a ton of miracles as a zone and we were able to help tons of people get baptized it was awesome. The faith of us all grew a ton. I love my Savior it is so cool how he provides always. I also learned a ton about myself and kinda cracked the code for the weakness God has given me that I will have to overcome my whole life. It is so cool how much you learn out here and it is super true...as you lose yourself you do find yourself. But ya our week was just a ton of stressing running around and doing things which is pretty normal but its great to see how the Lord uses you to bless the lives of others. Those moments are definitely my favorites. Ya idk what else to say. It was a great week for sure with lots of growth and learning but ya. Honestly I am just so thankful to be out here and how much Christ cares about me. Being able to be out here serve asi is the greatest experience ever. Being able to help Christ with his work and in blessing his sheep and being able to learn and grow in the process is just incredible. I am excited to come home and see everyone again but it is going to be a very hard day for sure. But I want to thank you all for your prayers and support in me being out here. I love you all so much and I hope you are being able to progress in the gospel and in your relationship with your savior. And make sure you are always obedient! Have a great week tho and this one should be crazy for me so my email should be good ha. I will be gone doing things till friday night so it will be an adventure. But take care! Que Dios les bendiga

No comments:

Post a Comment