Monday, September 7, 2015

Hey hey whats up peeps!
Sorry I am emailing so late we weren't able to use a computer before. But this last week was crazy. So we were gone in McAllen for meetings all day Tuesday-Thursday night. It was super fun chillin with all the bros and getting spiritually fed. Going to all these meetings is just awesome. But ya. We also did service at the national butterfly center here which I guess is a pretty big deal ha so that was cool. See if their are pics on facebook! While we were gone one of our investigators moms told us to lose her number and stop talking to her. She was doing incredible and cuz of that it just ended. It has been sad her support was super good and her testimony is incredibly strong. She wants to be baptized so bad but her mom wont let her. We are still praying for a miracle so please keep Justine in your prayers. Also, on our way home we got a call and one of our missionaries got hit by a car. So we ran to the hospital and luckily she is fine but ya that was a bit of a scare. 2nd time that has happened to me ha. We also had zone conference and it was incredible as always. Our president is just a spiritual monster I am so lucky to be here with him. But it was fun and it helped us all a lot. Anyway the week is going good so far. We have been having lots of fun and we are all trying to work super hard so hopefully we can keep it up and have lots of success like last month. I am going to end this one short but I just want to leave my testimony. I know that Christ loves us all so much and that he is still alive and helps us everyday. I know that as we come to him the happier we will be come. The closer we are the happier we are. It isn't a conditional happiness but a pure happiness that cant be taken away. I love him with all my heart. I am so thankful for the opportunity to serve and forget about myself. I love those that I serve and feeling that love that Christ has for others and being used to help him in his work is the best. I know life has all sorts of challenges and problems but as we have that relationship with our savior, choose to have a good attitude, and rely on him he will take care of us. I know that families can be eternal if we keep our covenants and that our friendships here are eternal. I love grandma ferrin so much and I am very thankful for her in my life. She is an incredible example to me and I know that god has their mansion prepared for them. I hope everyone is doing ok with her loss and I will keep you all in my prayers. I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment