Monday, September 14, 2015

Hey how is everyone!!!
So our week was good. We finally had a full week here in Corpus it was crazy tho. We had a million things we had to do so we were constantly running around getting stuff done. It was super fun tho. This week was kind of a tougher one. We ran in to a ton of crazy problems with members and stuff it is very sad to see. Also the work slowed down for us and we didnt have a week like we normally do. Honestly tho for these reasons it was such a great week. I know all of us, no matter who we are and how strong we are have major trials in life. It happens to all of us. Everyone at home no matter where you are are stuggling with very hard things. I just want to let you know and testify to everyone that I know how much God and Christ love us. They are so perfectly aware of what is happening in our lives and they are there to help us every step of the way. It is the Plan of Happiness and that is exactly what it brings as we live the gospel. I know and have felt so much especially recently the strength and power of the atonement. I know Christ is helping me thru everything that happens in the mission and back home and I know he will do it for you as well. I know that that power comes as we submit to Gods will and do all the little things. Prayer, scripture study, church, magnifying callings, the commandments, family history, fasting, blessings, etc... There are a million tools we have to help us and as we do all these things we will be able to endure our trials with happiness and hope. I just want to let you know how much I love everyone back home and also here in the mission. I hope everyone can have the faith to do these things and be happy and strong in the gospel and their relationship with Christ. This week was great to feel and see that support from my Savior in me and in others as well. Life is a battle but we are meant to win and we will overcome it all if we stick close to Christ. I love you all and I leave you with my testimony that I know life is super hard at times. But I know how wonderful it always is with the help of the Saviors atonement. I challenge everyone to reflect on their lives and the hard things happening in their lives then watch Hollands talk last conference "Where justice, love and mercy meet." As well to read Mosiah 24. But the mission is the best. I am so so so happy and so many wonderful things are happening out here. We are doing a lot of fun crazy changes and we will be so blessed for it i know. But i love you all so much and i hope you have a wonderful week! Que Dios les bendiga :)

No comments:

Post a Comment