Monday, December 14, 2015

Man this week was absolutely incredible! It was the last of the transfer and so we really tried to focus and do what we needed to so we had no regrets. We did some weird and fun stuff with the DL's to get them ready to be ZL's. They are all awesome and we love them a ton. We also had our last zone meeting and ho-rah with the zone and we had a blast! It was super fun and we were really lucky to serve with them. They have improved so so much and its been fun to be a part of it. We had a few christmas things with the conference, ward party, and stake thingy that were all really fun as well. Just so many great things happened i loved it so much. The highlight tho was definitely the baptism that we had. This kid is incredible and definitely the most prepared person i have taught. He didnt need us at all he was so ready but it was such a blessing to be a part of his conversion into the church. His testimony is so solid and he really is converted. He is 16 too so he will be a missionary soon! I got great plans for this kid ha. But his baptism was such an amazing spiritual experience! He was so nervous but after as we were changing i could just see the joy radiating from him. It was great and i asked him how he felt. He really felt everything leave and he felt completely clean. I gave him a hug and that moment i was just filled with so much joy. The spirit was so strong in there I love that kid so much! After he bore his testimony and invited his family to all get baptized too it was awesome! They will be here like the day before my birthday. Anyway it was such a joyful and really humbling experience to see him and be a part of it. I am so thankful that the Lord allowed us to be there for him. I know that the happiest moments in my life have been when i see the Lord use me as a tool in his hands. There is nothing better. I truly Love my Savior and i am so greatful to get to serve him and others as well. I hope i dont get transfered cuz our ward is the best. I have so many buddies and i just love them all so much. The zone, my comp, roomies, etc... I just absolutely love them and serving has been the best. Anyway i hope all of you experiment upon my words and go serve. I know as you do you will be filled with the spirit of the Lord and it will be the greatest. I love you all a lot have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment